Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekly Links from my Reader

Hi and welcome to week six of sharing with y'all my favorites blog posts directly from my Google reader.  Hope you enjoyed the past few posts and find this fourth week as useful as I did! I know I did, reading the posts and then compiling them into groups for your enjoyment.

If you have any blogs that you suggest to include in my reader please leave a comment. If you stop by here on a regular basis, I would suggest you follow me and add me to your reader. I would like to know that the hard work is paying off. Have a wonderful week!

Blogging Tips and Advice
Want to work from home?  Find help.        (Simple Mom)
5 Home Business Ideas for Work at home wannabes     (Simple Mom)
Interested in a Blogging 101 Webinar?          (Simple Mom)
How I Add Structure to My New Day Job     (Peace and Projects)
Want to work from home?  Find your routine    (Simple Mom)

Life, Family and Soul
How to Set and Achieve Your Goals       (Life...your way and Zen Family Habits)
Four E-magazines You should make time to Read.    (Modern parents Messy Kids) 
25 Simply beautiful ways to Show Someone you care      (Peace and Projects)
Honoring the Man They call Daddy: Gifts that show love and respect    (Life...your way)
The way of Beauty      (Like Mother, Like Daughter)
7 Simple Tips To Deal With Negative People       (Zen Habits)

DIY Projects that I saved to favorites

Organization
Wrapping up Personal Yearbooks           (Becky's Blog)
Tips to Travel Overseas with Babies and Kids            (Small Notebook)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment