Friday, May 13, 2011

A Week of Links from My Reader

(I am sooo sorry for taking some days off!  My little monster and I have been dealing with serious allergy problem.)
Hi and welcome to the fourth week of sharing with y'all my favorites blog posts directly from my Google reader.  Hope you enjoyed the past few posts and find this fourth week as useful as I did! I know I did, reading the posts and then compiling them into groups for your enjoyment.  I added something new!  There are two blog posts that have stars besides them.  They are my favorite posts of the week!  I also posted them on my facebook page this week!

If you have any blogs that you suggest to include in my reader please leave a comment. If you stop by here on a regular basis, I would suggest you follow me and add me to your reader. I would like to know that the hard work is paying off. Have a wonderful week!

Organization
Top 6 clutter excuses and How to Banish them forever     (Organizing your way: Laura "I'm an organizing Junkie)

DIY Projects that I saved to favorites
Big Announcement      (Sherbet Blossom)
BOTB 05-01-11     (Centsational Girl)
Stylin    (Gingercake)
DIY Veggie Garden Sensory Box    (Modern Parents Messy Kids)


Recipes
Spring Minestrone Soup Recipe      (Simply Recipes)
Salsa - Quick and Easy       (Your homebased Mom)
Thick, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies     (Barbara Bakes)
Web Deliciousness: Cinco de Mayo             (The Pioneer Women Cooks)


Life, Family and Soul 
Announcing MPMK Learning language resource guide       (Modern Parents Messy Kids)
Will We Ever See Eye to Eye    (Simple Mom) 
Chatty       (Like Mother, Like daughter) 
The weekend    (Whatever)  
** 5 things I've learned about being a mom  (please read the whole series - it's great!)     (No biggie)
10 steps to Courageous Hospitality   (Simple Mom) 
Get Started: From overweight to healthy      ( Zen Habits)



Blogging posts and How to's
How I Write    (Simple Mom)
Want to work from home?  Make it a family business...not YOUR business.      (Simple Mom)
** Self Employment Tips for the Sole Bread winner   (Peace & Projects)
City Walks with kids       (Baby Mine)
Protect your online account information     (Organizing your way)



Eye Candy -Design 
Kitchen Crush         (Delight by Design)
Help Wanted    (Urban Grace Interiors)
English Peas, Buckwheat and a Strawberry Tart           (Cannelle et Vanille)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment