Sunday, May 1, 2011

A week of links from my Reader

Hi and welcome to the fourth week of sharing with y'all my favorites blog posts directly from my Google reader.  Hope you enjoyed the past few posts and find this fourth week as useful as I did! I know I did, reading the posts and then compiling them into groups for your enjoyment.  I added something new!  There are two blog posts that have stars besides them.  They are my favorite posts of the week!  I also posted them on my facebook page this week! 

If you have any blogs that you suggest to include in my reader please leave a comment. If you stop by here on a regular basis, I would suggest you follow me and add me to your reader. I would like to know that the hard work is paying off. Have a wonderful week!

Organization
 List of dates &/or events to include on your mid-spring and summer calendars  (List Plan it)
Setting goals for yourself as a Home Manager   (Organizing your way)
Save Time and Keystrokes with Test Expander   (Blogging your way)
5 tips for Working at Home Productively   (Success your way)
Your Digital SLR: Lesson 5: What I use when and why       (Allison Walken)
AwayFind launches new features...    (Uncluttered)


DIY Projects that I saved to favorites
Batman: A super hero party   (The Party Dress)
DIY Vases for Mother's Day   (Modern Parents Messy Kids)
Mother's Day cupcake toppers   (No biggie)
Appreciate your favorite teacher with a DIY Survival Kit     (Modern Parents Messy Kids)
Great Ideas - Handmade Mother's Day Gifts to Make    (Tatertots and Jello)


Recipes
16-minute Meal: Shrimp Scampi    (The Pioneer Woman Cooks)
Asparagus Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich   (Closet Cooking)
Puffy Cheddar Roasted Potatoes    (Cheeky Kitchen)
Puff Pastry Maple Bars    (Barbara Bakes)
Grilled Chicken Salad with Feta, Fresh Corn and Blueberries    (The Pioneer Woman Cooks)
Why not?    (BitterSweet)
Pine nuts are expensive    (I made that!)
Breakfast Quesadillas     (GoodLife Eats)
Brown Butter Carnival Bars       (The Sophisticate Gourmet)
Top 10 Reasons You Shouldn't Plan a Weekly Menu    (Food your way)


Life, Family and Soul  
How to Practice Mindfulness  (Peace & Projects)
Coping   (I took the one less traveled by)
Praying for your Child to Promote God's Kingdom    (The Tuckers take Tennessee)
12 Months Later: 12 People I need to Thank    (Blog of Impossible Things: B.I.T.)
Six Ideas For Exploring Nature with Kids (Not just Cute)
Traveling while Pregnant     (Baby Mine)
**Homeschooling is not Optional    (Motherhood your way)
Play room     (Becky's Blog)
**In Which It's only Fair     (Badass Geek)
BYU Women's Conference    (Your Homebased Mom)
38 Life Lessons I've Learned in 38 Years    (Zen Habits)
Please Pray    (Fly through my Window)


Eye Candy - Design 
Prop Happy      (Creature Comforts)
Color me Pretty    (Decor 8)
My Kitchen intervention  (Urban Grace Interiors)
Saveur Magazine 2011    (Cannelle et Vanille)


No comments:

Post a Comment