Monday, December 27, 2010

Here I go again...

I keep trying this disappearing act but unequivocally I am unsuccessful, it might have to do with never telling anyone that I am going to disappear.  Seriously, in my past blog entries here, here, and here, just to name a few since November, I have tried to catch up on posts.  Which made me ponder what the important issue is here?  Is it that a) I am posting late or b) I feel that I have to answer to someone or entity about what and when I post.  Better yet, that made m think what was the reason that I was posting in the first place.  Well people, here you go, I am posting when I can, when I feel like it or when it is convenient.  How about them apples?  Its not that I wouldn't appreciate more readers or more comments but if that were really the case I would publicize so to speak my blog more or have it in a directory.  This is more of a journal that I am making for Carr about our life and about him.  It is to Carr that I ultimately have to answer to.  With that said, I haven't written or posted any entries because I have been enjoying life and making memories with my little one. I hope to catch up by the end of the year and if I don't I will sometime soon after that.

Carr and I have been baking up some goodies just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment