Sunday, August 9, 2009

My space

Let me just start by thanking my husband for supporting me and all of my endeavors. He knows that I always have a full plate and he also knows that I operate this way. He normally stands back and lets me do my thing, whether it be decorating, organizing, crafting, he is now taking some time and teaching me illustrator, and photo shop. Learning this is something I really want to do in order to digital scrapbook and he has succumbed and has offered his help and time.
If your reading this and know us or if you are a parent, you know how hard it is to have time, let alone time for each other and impossible to have time for teaching someone a craft. And he is doing so, sacrificing his downtime...I love him so.



Well back to the main subject, my husband new what I wanted and was looking for in an apartment. It took us some time to find it but we did. Here are just a few pics, please understand that I haven't finished staging and decorating so it's pretty bland. I'll keep you posted!

This is my work desk. I am so absolutely happy to have this space that I cannot get enough of it.

Here is my "craft center". It holds a lot of stuff, knitting, scrap booking, photography, cooking, organization ideas, stationery, etc. Yay I have it all together and at hand!

Chip and I sacrificed a formal dinning room for our office space, so we came up with this idea. It works fine for us, somewhat problematic when we have people over.

This is me trying to be a handy man. Pictures are crooked, husband very upset, I had to promise to stay away from the walls. Well, I never said I was handy, I am better at directing :)

Baby stuff no use hiding it.


Still in progress.

Ok, we are geeks so we have many DVDs, this was for now the best I could do. Give me time to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment