One week until Christmas! How is everyone doing? Hopefully, you are much more organized than I. I still have so much more to do! I honestly wonder how most of you do it. Honestly, it didn't help pulling a muscle at the start of the week, Carr getting sick by Thursday and my husband getting sick by Friday. Drs appointments and pharmacy runs were not in my plans. But I am very pround that I menu planned for two weeks! I considered that next weekend wound not be a good time to menu plan or grocery shop for the following week. I am so proud of myself and hopefully, I will pull it off.
Another thing that I am pround of is that I managed to make the apple butter to give to friends and neighbors, made Beef Stew and Northwestern Beef and Vegetable Soup. My mother in-law made homemade chicken and rice soup for us this weekend also. Our refridgerator has not been this stuffed for a good while. This is a huge blessing from God.
This I still need to do:
- Christmas cookies
- Stocking stuffers for Hubby
- Decorate and package Christmas gifts for friends and neighbors: Mason Jars filled with Christmas cookies and Apple butter jars.
- Remind Chip to write letters to loved ones.
- Finish Carr's homemade gifts
- Vacuum and clean the house