Saturday, October 15, 2011

HouseKeeping - it's all in the details

"Housekeeping is like being caught in a revolving door" (Marcelene Cox)

I can bet you a penny that this will not be the last blog post that will deal with housekeeping and changes I will be making to my blog.  I will keep making changes until I find a fit for me, funny thing is probably once I do our life will change or the circumstances which will demand another tweak.

I will keep posting my weekly menu on Mondays, the weekly round-up on Fridays and hopefully a blog post a week.  I am hoping that once a month, last Sunday, to deliver a monthly book review (books that Carr and I are reading).  I will be adding a photography post a week, just a photo and a phrase.

Thanks to Katy Kunz
I have a lot of work ahead of me, lots to catch-up on and much to do.  My big project for December is 31 posts in 31 days.  It will be about what is important in our lives, small glimpses into our home.  I am really hoping I can pull this off.  My boss has done this for years in another medium - scrap-booking, I hope it can translate to blogging.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment