Friday, October 7, 2011

Forgive the Silence

Every year since the conception of this blog, I disappear for the blogosphere during the months of August and September.  Some years, I have been able to squeeze a post or two during this time but this year it has been impossible.  You see I try to keep my professional life away from my inner world: my family and my hobbies.  This year it has been tough keeping my work and my private life apart.  If you read my blog you may have noticed that I have mentioned work more often than previously. What can I say, it has been a tough year.


I haven't posted but that doesn't mean that we haven't had fun. I have lots of catch up posts that I will slowly post. I can't wait to share our crazy life these past two months.  Once again thank you for your patience.   

Have a great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment