Sunday, April 10, 2011

A week of my Reader - Round-up

Hi and welcome to a new concept I am including in my blog!  I am super excited in sharing with you my favorite blog posts that I have read and saved during the week from my reader. Hope you enjoy this! I know I will reading the posts and then compiling them into groups for your enjoyment.  If you have any blogs that you suggest to include in my reader please leave a comment.

DIY Projects that I saved to favorites

Elegant Hydrangea Easter eggs  Sweet Little Smoothie

Fortune Egg Poppy Talk

DIY Mirror Project  Hello Newman's

DIY paint stick sunburst mirror  Centsational Girl

Menu Planning and Budgeting

Eat well spend less: Week 1 wrap-up  Food for my family

Get started using coupons Denver bargains

Store Deals Money Saving Mom

Cupon database  Passion for Savings

Pantry Meals to keep the budget on track.  Good Life Eats

Eat well, spend less: Menus and Meal planning  Food for my family

Eat well spend less budget for lots of fresh produce  Food your way

Eat well spend less homemade pantry staples  Good life eats

Eat well spend less how they do it  Food your way

Pantry meals to keep the budget on track.  Good life eats

Recipes

 Honey Whole Wheat Bread       Barbara bakes

Announcing my food styling photography   Cannelle et Vanille

French onion Soup  Smitten Kitchen

Homemade doughnuts  Look I made that

Life, Family and Soul

In which I run   Bad Ass Geek

Out of the depths  The Romantic Vineyards

Making family your top priority  Not just cute

A year later  Creature comforts

List of ways to carve out time for a hobby or pasttime  List Plan it

I failed English  Becky's Blog

He says she says  Spencer and Jana

Operation Love reunited  I took the one less traveled by

10 things to do everyday to stay organized  Organizing your way

How to woo your spouse aboard the simplicity express  Peace & Projects

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thank you so much for the feature! You have a fabulous round up here - I can't wait to check out some of your other favs from the week!

    ps - I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me in your roundup. I loved the French Onion soup post too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    It was and will be my pleasure to showcase blog posts that I love. I hope my readers jump over to your sites and enjoy your blogs as well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete