Hi! Lately, my life seems like a work in progress, just like this blog. I started to gain great momentum this month, I have a few posts, all in different stages, that I am working on. You also might have noticed that I have added two pages to the blog. They are both under construction and not yet finished. Then as I say "Life happens". What do you do when you have competing responsibilities?
Changes are happening in my life that I cannot share with you yet. Please know that I am not teasing or trying to make you check my blog constantly for updates. Just know that whatever it is, it is enough to get me stress out of my mind but then...A thought crossed my mind. When has God not taken care of me? My life is a testimony of God's generosity. He has been there for me, holding my hand at every crossroad of my life, this includes being sent to boarding school in another country, raising my brother when I was only 14 years old, taking care of the family business, deciding to come back to the US and finish my college studies, etc. Has God ever sent anything my way that I couldn't handle? Well, no. Looking back I have handled everything quite elegantly. So, I am leaving everything in God's hands. I am also making a list of 10 things I am grateful for to help me put things into perspective (below). Prayers would be nice too! Once again thanks for stopping by.
Photographer: Daniel St.Pierre
10 Things I am grateful in my Life
1. My life, the gift of life and the hope for salvation is the greatest gift God has given us.
2. My son. I thought I would never be a mom. I am so glad I was wrong!
3. My husband. He is my home.
4. My mom and my grandmother.
5. My in-laws. I am truly blessed to have them in my and my son's life.
6. A roof over our heads and food on our "table" (we have no dinning room table).
7. Great friends. I don't have many, but the ones I have make up for the small numbers.
8. Having more possibilities and hope for the future than depressing thoughts and negativity.
9. Having the energy to work all day, come home and cook, clean, play with my son and stay up late to spend quality time with my husband.
10. Having a medium like this to be able to "vent" and "share" my ups and downs.