Sunday, April 24, 2011

A week of links from my Reader

Hi and welcome to the third week of a new concept I included in my blog!  I am super excited in sharing with you my favorite blog posts that I have read and saved during the week from my reader. Hope you enjoyed the first week and find this third week as useful as I did! I know I did, reading the posts and then compiling them into groups for your enjoyment.  If you have any blogs that you suggest to include in my reader please leave a comment.  If you stop by here on a regular basis, I would suggest you follow me and add me to your reader.  I would like to know that the hard work is paying off.  Have a wonderful week!


DIY Projects that I saved to favorites
List of non-candy items that fit in a plastic eggs (List Planit)

Organization
15 Handy household tips  (Sherbert Blossom)

What reaching a goal really looks like   (Small Notebook)

10 Book signing ideas   (Design 8)

 What reaching a goal really looks like   (Small Notebook)

How do clean your house when life gets in the way    (I'm an organizing junkie: Guest post from "Space for Living)

How do you find the time   (Corbett Barr)

Recipes
Yellow Birthday Cake  (the sophisticate gourmet)

Lemon Curd Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese frosting  (your homebased mom)

Heavenly chocolate cake roll  (Smitten Kitchen)

Kitchen 101: Basic Meringue   (Craft)

Barbecue Chicken  (The Pioneer Woman )

Life, Family and Soul 
Where is going green on Maslow's Hierarchy of needs  (Green your way)

The truth about lying: what to do when your child lies to you  (To Peds in a pod)

Announcing the ultimate blog swap  (Blogging your way)

Challenge yourself to 1/3 less stress   (Good Eats)

A simple fitness plan for travelers  (Zen habits)

Blogging through the gospels: Matthew 17   (Life by Ashley Pichea)

5 Drug-free ways to Manage Anxiety   (Peace and Projects)

Screenplay Contest     (Design Mom)

Good Friday  (Life in Grace)

Why  are you here anyways?   (Blog of Impossible things)

En mi propia voz   (Diario de una trotamundos)

Earth you're a wonderful wonderful planer    (Narrating Life)

Eye Candy
Plate Racks   (Urbane Grace Interiors)

A free Food and Travel Photography class with Penny De los Santos   (Cannelle et Vanille)

A legacy of creating   (Beck's Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment