Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Seems crazy how times fly. What was important to you last year, is not the end all be all this year.  Maybe it is a sign of maturity and not your average flakiness.  Last year, I was almost brought to tears for not having the time or help to take my son to a pumpkin patch and have autumn pictures taken.  It was so upsetting! Autumn madness (http://ivonneloving.blogspot.com/2009/11/autumn-madness.html) will likely demonstrate better than I can explain how "mad" I actually was.  I am not saying, I am not crazy now, I'm just saying I'm more relaxed at it.
 


My life is filled with joy, responsibility, hard work, and laughter.  I have much more going on in my life in comparison to last year (if you read my blog frequently, you know) but despite what anyone from the outside might think, I am so much more relaxed.  If it gets better at this same rate, my life will be heaven by next year. 



I don't ask for much, not interested in riches, I shy away from fame and any type of notoriety.  I just desire to be debt free, have a house that we can make into a home, and that my husband's dreams come true, he is working very hard towards this.  The best life example we can give our child is that both his parents are intellectually and emotionally fulfilled.  Our son should see his parents happy, making him happy and trying to have an impact on the world around us.


Things that make Carr happy are TV toy commercials, anything Batman, (unfortunately) Happy Meals, when daddy plays music on the computer and we all have a dance party.  He also likes afternoon walks, taking naps with mommy.  He loves his Meme, Ri, Asherman and Ryan. We cannot forget his obsession over Kit Kats, emmis and lollipops.


Autumn brings with it warm meals, thoughtful planning, quiet nights and Christmas crafts. 



I never tire of saying this, I love that face!


No comments:

Post a Comment