Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My son's little buddies

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
C. S. Lewis

There is nothing  like friendship between children.  It's beautiful and endearing to witness.  As moms, we are so blessed in so many ways that somehow it is hard to keep track. The miracle of birth and every milestone your child has are easy to recognize and keep memories of but have you taken the time to stop and look at him or her make friendships, learn empathy, see what makes them laugh, etc.


Sharing with Jo-jo


Hugging Asden


plotting their next escapade by the window


Having conversations and playtime


Sharing cake





Copying each other

Like I said, we are so blessed to experience this all over again. Now I get the smiling face on my mom's face, now I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment