Sunday, June 6, 2010

And life happens...

It's been a while since I have posted a new entry. May has been a hard month to digest, literally.  While this mess has given me ample subject matter to write about, it has exhausted every shred of discipline I had.  Not only have I put the blog on hold, but my personal finances, relationships, etc have suffered from it also.  Now you can imagine me gathering up my life, like when you do housekeeping, trying to sort and put everything in its place.
The month started out as ordinary but quickly turned into what I like to call "mad house".  Almost immediately at the beginning of the month Carr got sick, and when I say sick, he didn't have a case of the sniffles.  Also my professional life was very hectic which added to the stress. Oh and by the way, Carr got sick again.  As if we didn't have enough on our plate, my parents are in a very nasty divorce and seem to be incapable of solving their own problems without trying to force me to participate. And ...Carr got sick yet again.
After only a month of utter madness, I have arouse with a feeling of accomplishment for having survived.  I know there are people that are going through worse.  I never forget how blessed I am. My point is Life Happens and one falls off the wagon so to speak. It's normal, it's human and it is to be expected.  What needs to happen immediately after you've taken a breathe, is  
KEEP AT IT!
Start all over again, take it a day at a time.


Your children deserve no less!

No comments:

Post a Comment