Saturday, January 2, 2010

Carr's second Christmas!

This year Chip, Carr and I were be ourselves for Christmas eve and Christmas day. Our intention was to have a quiet Christmas. We had a great holiday and enjoyed the small miracle that is our family. We missed my in-laws and all the craziness that comes with having family celebrate with us. But they came a few days later and we got to have a second Christmas.
Carr was totally overwhelmed with all his presents and didn't take a nap for the next two days. He had so much fun opening his presents. As for Chip, he totally ruled getting me presents, I racked up!

The obsession that is Thomas the Tank Engine!


Italian leather!


Mom, I am totally exhausted from opening up presents!

Obviously, there aren't many photos. I was enjoying myself opening up presents and having family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment