Sunday, July 3, 2011

Poolside Summer Fun


Hi!  It's been a while.  I apologize but I have been enjoying some relaxation poolside with my family.  It has been so hot that the only place where I can get my little man to burn some of his energy has been at my in-laws pool.  It has been great!
Little man has finally learned to "swim" with his floaties, Puddle jumpers are the best!  I have literally tried them all, either I felt they were unsafe, uncomfortable, too bulky, too scary, etc.  This device has allowed him to go around the pool at his leisure, he learned how to kick and is slowly learning how to use his arms.  This only after wearing them for a day and a half!  I never recommend anything because it just looks bad and because someone might blame you for their bad experience.  PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN UNATTENDED.  I am only saying that this has worked for us and has given my child enough freedom and security to actually enjoy the pool.
What can I say, life is good!  We have had a very hard, stressful and insecure few months.  It is such a relief that God keeps looking after us and everything seems to be fixing itself on it's own.  Just remember one very important thing:  What you can't fix leave it in Gods hands, He will know exactly what to do.  Again, sorry for my absence but I need some time to enjoy my family and the simpler things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment