Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Easter Bunny

These are photos from this past Easter. I wanted to document Carr's full fledged Easter and Easter egg hunt. Chip and I made it a big deal, we went a bought him an Easter egg basket and some goodies. I baked some organic muffins and some carrot bars for him to have as a treat. I enjoyed just watching him look at everything and have fun.








The Easter Egg Hunt

First and foremost, I want to thank Dave and Melanie for inviting us to their home. It was great fun and Carr had a blast. I am so grateful for the opportunity, I have never been on an easter egg hunt. I am thankful that my son had the opportunity to experience this, even though he might not remember...I will. This is why I wanted to write this post.



My son had no fear of the Easter Bunny, quite the contrary.



Chip, Carr and the Easter Bunny



I couldn't resist!



I had to fight off the tears as we hunted for eggs. I felt that I was giving my son something that my folks couldn't give me and I was overwhelmed. I wished that my mom was there to see. I think that this probably meant more to me than anyone involved. Who knows?


Precious moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment