Saturday, May 23, 2009

I haven't blogged for a while

I haven't blogged for a while. I have been too busy to even have time for the most essential need: sleep. I have at least 5 drafts to post, pretty important milestones to write about and also tons of photos to upload. This is only counting my blog project, if I have to list the rest, like finishing to knit a blanket for Carr, start actually sewing his quilt ( I keep changing the design), and wrap up his year photo book.

I have been playing catchup with all my chores, and somehow never have time, or better said, never make time for my crafts. I have learned a lesson, you never catch up. So, I just have to include my crafts to my chores and not treat them like extras. Hopefully, it will work and I will keep up with my posts.

I apologize for the silence and promise try to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment