Friday, April 6, 2012

Burnt out

Wow, it's been such a long time since I have written a post.  Time flies, life gets complicated and I just didn't feel that I had anything left to give.  So much has happened I hope that I can remember the most important. I heard somewhere that our experiences in life are what determines our character, I sure hope so.

2012 did not start as planned.  It greeted me with bronchitis, the flu, and a walking pneumonia, one per month.  We battled with Carr's asthma and now with his allergies.  Our car broke down, my mom was hospitalize for over a week in Argentina and my father in-law's cancer came back. That about sums up all the bad news. 

An now for the good: my mom is much better, Carr hasn't had an asthma attack for about 3 weeks and regardless of everything our family is very content and happy.  I can't even begin to describe how grown up and smart Carr is.  I love his sense of humor, I get it!  Carr is a dancer, he loves music and is obsessed with Phineas and Ferb.  Every year comes with it's own blessings and challenges.  This years have been interesting.  It has been very difficult for me to discipline Carr.  I hate second guessing myself and there has been a lot of that going on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment