Sunday, October 30, 2011

Easy Beef Sheperd's Pie

So, I owe you the finished product photo.  But I really couldn't wait to upload this recipe.  I don't even know if the name suits the recipe but here it goes.

Ingredients
1 lb of lean ground beef
1 medium size frozen mixed vegatables.
worchesshire
paprika
salt amd pepper
mash potaotes

Directions
First cook the ground beef then add the rest of the ingrediants.  The amounts here will make enough for one meal for 4 people. You may double it and separate and freeze half.  You may buy those powdered mash potato mixes but you are already cooking this in advance so making mash potaoes from scratch really isn't that hard to do on a weekday.  This is a meal my whole family likes and is just right for cold weather.



 
Once I make the finish product I will add the photo.  We are having this meal the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment